Saturday, April 29, 2006

In The Meantime - Spacehog

...And in the end we shall achieve in time the thing they call divine when all the stars will smile for me, then all is well and well was all for all and forever after, maybe in the meantime wait and see

We love the all the all of you
Our lands are green and sky is blue
When all in all we're just like you
We love the all of you

...And when I cry for me I cry for you with tears of holy joy for all the days you've still to come, and did I ever say I'd never playor fly toward the sun maybe in the meantime something's gone

Well that sounds fine so I'll see ya sunshine
Give my love to the future of the human kind OK, OK, that's not OK
And while it's on my mind there's a girl to fit the crime of a future lovers dream that we've still to find But In the Meantime

No comments: